1. Uzupełnij używając CAN / CAN’T lub MUST / MUSTN’T:
- He has bad very bad headache____________ see the doctor.
- It’s raining heavily. We ____________ stay at home .
- We ____________ drop litter in the park.
- Kathy is a small baby. She ____________ talk.
- I broke my leg so I ____________ play football.
- I’m sorry but we ____________ visit you tomorrow.
- I don’t know your language. I ____________ understand you.
- ____________ I use your phone?
- We ____________ do some groceries. We haven’t got any food in the fridge.
- Your hands are very dirty. You ____________ wash them.
- It’s late. I ____________ go now or I will miss the bus.
2. Użyj MUST / MUSTN’T / HAVE TO or (NOT) HAVE TO:
- You _________ talk in the library.
- You ____________ forget to do your homework.
- We ____________ leave now. We are late.
- I ____________ go to the bank to take a loan.
- My car is so dirty. I ____________ clean it.
- If you like oranges you ____________ have one.
- We ____________ take warm clothes. It’s going to be hot.
- The kids ____________ play on the street.
- You ____________ buy another car. We have one.
- In many countries girls ____________ go to school. Only boys can.
- Doctors ____________ work at weekends.
3. Uzupełnij zdania czasownikiem modalnym (NOT) HAVE TO / MUST (NOT)/ CAN/ COULD/ SHOULD:
- George loves languages. He ____________ speak four languages.
- I can’t play football now but I ____________ play very well when I was a child.
- I will stay in bed till 10 o’clock this morning because I ____________ go to school.
- Some students in Poland ____________ wear uniforms at school.
- I’m sorry I _______ visit you tomorrow. I ____________ work late.
- You’ve been coughing a lot recently. You ____________ go to the doctor.
- You have a bad headache. You ____________ go to bed early.
- I can’t swim very far now but I ____________ swim across the lake when I was young.
- You ____________see the mountains from your windows.
- I ____________ stay up late tonight because tomorrow is Sunday.
4. Użyj MUST, MUSTN’T/ SHOULD (NOT) / CAN (NOT) / (NOT) HAVE TO / NEEDN’T:
- You ____________ park in that street. It is not permitted.
- He is working very hard. He ____________ get some rest.
- This job seems to be great. You ____________ take it.
- John’s car is here. He ____________ be here.
- The baby is asleep. You ____________ shout.
- You’ve got plenty of time. You ____________ hurry.
- A: “Do you want me to wait for you?” B: “No, it’s OK. You ____________. wait.”
- There is no signal in the phone. It ____________ be broken.
Pobierz ćwiczenia PDF z odpowiedziami.
Copyright by Sandra Winiarska, 2018.
Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. Kopiowanie lub udostępnianie materiałów zabronione.
Tylko do użytku osobistego.
1,528 total views, 3 views today