Teorię do tego zagadnienia znajdziesz tutaj.
1. Napisz zdania w PRESENT PERFECT TENSE wg. wzoru:
Przykład: Ann’s hair was dirty. Now it’s clean. (wash) Ann has washed her hair.
- Tom was fat Now he’s slim. (lose weight)
- Thomas played football yesterday. Now he can’t walk. (break his leg)
- My sister is looking for the remote control. (lose)
- Look! Mrs. Grey has got a lot of bags. (buy lot of things)
- I can’t eat anything now. (eat too much)
- Claire’s house is very tired. (clean the house)
- James needs holidays. (work hard this year)
2. Utwórz zdania w czasie PRESENT PERFECT łącząc je spójnikiem BECAUSE:
Przykład: She can’t go to the party. (catch a cold)
She can’t go to the party because she has caught a cold.
- He can’t run fast. (hurt / leg)
- We can’t get into the house. (lose / key)
- I know this story very well. (see the film)
- I can’t send this postcard. (not put / stamp / on it)
- He can’t get up. (eat too much)
- Mark and Jessica can’t go on holiday. (not save / money)
- I know this guy. (meet him before)
- We don’t know how he is. (not see him)
- Robert won’t take a cigarette. (give up smoking)
- She can’t get in. (he / lock the door)
3. Napisz zdania wg. przykładu używając słówka ALREADY:
Przykład: Bring the milk in, please.
– I have ALREADY brought it in.
- You must find you mobile phone.
- Turn the TV off, please.
- Tidy your room.
- Could take out the trash, please?
- You should go to the doctor?
- I think you should stop smoking.
- Why don’t you do your homework?
- Have a shower, OK?
- Wash the dishes, please.
- We should send the wedding invitations.
4. Napisz zdania wg. przykładu używając słówka YET:
Przykład: She has been in the shop. (buy anything)
She has been in the shop but she hasn’t bought anything YET.
- I’ve written to her four times. (not reply)
- I’ve asked you couple of times. (not do it)
- I lent Danny $10 last month. (not give it back)
- He lost his car keys a week ago. (not find it)
- Susan borrowed my book last year. (not give it back)
- She went to New York six months ago. (not return it)
- I borrowed books from the library. (not read them)
- She went to the train station an hour ago. (the train / not come)
- He’s still studying that lesson. (not learn it)
5. Uzupełnij zdania wpisując: ALREADY or YET:
- He hasn’t called us ____________.
- They have ____________ bought a car.
- John has ____________ bought the tickets for the football match.
- We have ____________ been to Mexico three times.
- Jane haven’t visited Madrid ____________.
- Has John bought a new house ____________?
- The plane has ____________ left.
- Hurry up! The film has ____________ started.
- Be careful! I haven’t cleaned the broken glass ____________.
- Have you read the book ____________?
6. Follow the example and do the same using JUST:
Przykład: He has JUST gone out.
- she / leave the room
- they / watch cartoons
- I / finish working in the garden
- he / take off the jacket
- she / catch fish
- he / call his girlfriend
- you / write a letter
- the girl / bake cake
- the teacher / give us homework
- the dog / see the cat
- Alice / turn the TV off
- the boys / eat some snacks
7. Zadaj pytania używając wyrażenia HOW LONG:
Przykład: I am married.
HOW LONG have you been married?
- Sue and Joe are married.
- Kevin is unemployed.
- I know Brad.
- They are in the restaurant.
- She has got a flu.
- Karen is at the airport.
- My sister has a dog.
- Those kids are here.
- Jane has blond hair.
- I have a big house.
- My parents are on holidays.
8. Uzupełnij wpisując FOR lub SINCE:
- ____ few years;
- ____ last Wednesday;
- ____ Easter;
- ____ ages;
- ____ this morning;
- ____ 2013;
- ____ January;
- ____ 3 hours;
- ____ 10 minutes;
- ____ we met;
9. Przepisz zdania wg. wzoru używając odpowiednio SINCE lub FOR:
Przykład: I haven’t seen my cousin. (Christmas / 3 days)
- a) I haven’t seen cousin SINCE Christmas.
- b) I haven’t seen cousin FOR 3 days.
- We’ve been in this office. (an hour / 4 o’clock)
- She hasn’t called me. (2 weeks / last week)
- They’ve lived in this town. (1967 / a long time)
- I haven’t had time to do it. (last Monday / a few days)
- We haven’t bought a new car. (ages / many years)
Copyright by Sandra Winiarska, 2018.
Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. Kopiowanie lub udostępnianie materiałów zabronione.
Tylko do użytku osobistego.
3,493 total views, 6 views today