Na czym polega rozmowa wstępna:
Egzaminujący zada Ci kilka pytań związanych z Twoim życiem i zainteresowaniami. Ma to na celu oswojenie Cię z sytuacją egzaminacyjną. Tak przynajmniej twierdzą spece z Centralnej Komisji Egzaminacyjnej ;).
Nie mniej lepsze to, niż przejście od razu do rozwiązywania zadań.
Ta część egzaminu nie jest punktowana. Warto się jednak do nie dobrze przygotować.
Ponieważ pierwsze wrażenie możesz zrobić tylko raz. Jak to zrobić? Jak napisałam powyżej te pytania będą dotyczyć Ciebie: Twojego życia i zainteresowań. Możesz więc nauczyć się jak najciekawiej opowiadać o swoich zainteresowaniach, rodzinie, o tym jak spędzasz wolny czas, co robisz jak spotykasz się z przyjaciółmi itd. Ponadto na podobne pytania możesz trafić w dalszej części egzaminu zatem warto mieć przygotowane argumenty.
Lista przykładowych pytań na rozmowę wstępną:
1. What can young people do to get on well with their parents?
2. Would you ever take up any extreme sport? Why? Why not?
3. Have you or anybody you know suffered any injuries when you were a child? What were they?
4. How did you prepare for Christmas when you were a child?
5. What should an ideal teacher be like?
6. What problems do the disabled have to face every day?
7. What do you usually do when you meet up with your friends?
8. Is it difficult to get a well-paid job without a good education? Why?
9. What animals do you consider the best pets to have? Why?
10. What kinds of shops do you best like going to? Why?
11. Why is football such a popular sport?
12. What, in your opinion, should a good lesson be like?
13. Why people buy fewer and fewer books nowadays?
14. Is your family important to you? Why?
15. Do you think school can be a source of stress? Give reasons.
16. Do you like going to parties? Why?
17. What kind of house would you like to live in. Why?
18. Do you take care of the environment where you live? In what way?
19. Which is your most favourite place of entertainment? Why?
20. How do you think we should take care of the elderly?
21. Why do people go sightseeing?
22. In what ways do people act against animal rights?
23. What kind of holidays do you like most? Why?
24. Do you think friendship is important in life? Why?
25. What forms of entertainment do you enjoy? Why?
26. How do you usually spend weekends?
27. Do you think it is important to vote? Why?
28. What holiday do you find the most exciting? Why?
29. What English-speaking country would you love to visit? Why?
30. Who are better cooks, men or women? Why?
31. Which do you prefer traditional or online shopping?
32. Should supermarkets be closed on Sundays? Why?
33. Why do fewer and fewer people read books?
34. Is the car an important invention? Why? Why not?
35. What are some ways we can help disabled people?
36. How do you celebrate New Year’s Eve?
37. Do you think old age can be a happy time of life? Why? Why not?
38. In what way has technology changed our lifestyle?
39. Are you of the opinion that recycling is important? Why? Why not?
40. Which do you prefer more: cinema or theatre? Why?
41. Why do people keep plants in their homes?
42. Why is it important to go to the doctor regularly?
43. Do you prefer doing sport or watching it on TV?
44. Is Physical Education an important subject at school? Why?
45. What are the possible drawbacks of shopping in hypermarkets?
46. What are some sources of conflicts between young people in Poland?
47. Which job do you consider dangerous. Why?
48. How important is friendship in our lives?
49. What can people do to keep healthy?
50. Are police necessary? Why do you think so?
51. Should young men join the army? Why? Why not?
52. What’s your favourite pet? Why?
53. What are some advantages and disadvantages of living on a farm?
54. What, in your opinion, are qualities of a perfect student?
55. On what occasions do we eat meals with our friends or family?
56. Is it true that older people don’t understand the younger generation? Why? Why not?
57. What ways of protecting environment can you think of?
58. Do you think there should be more jobs for disabled people? Why?
59. How can people spend free time on a sunny day?
863 total views, 6 views today